Anglo Philippine Holdings Corporation (the “Company”) was incorporated in 1958, originally as an oil and mineral exploration company with the corporate name of “Anglo Philippine Oil Corp.” In 1996, the Company changed its primary purpose to that of an investments holding firm focused on natural resources, property development and infrastructure, and changed its corporate name to “Anglo Philippine Holdings Corporation”. On September 14, 2006, the SEC approved the Company’s Amended Articles of Incorporation extending the life of the Company for another fifty (50) years from June 25, 2008.
On December 18, 2012, the Company acquired 100% ownership of Vulcan Materials Corporation (VMC). VMC was registered with the Philippine SEC on September 12, 1991 and is involved in the exploration and development of mineral and aggregates resources.
On December 21, 2015, the Company acquired 97.59% ownership of Tipo Valley Realty, Inc. (TVRI), a company involved in property development.